The other day, I stumbled into Dr. Travis Bradberry’s article about leadership quotes on LinkedIn. Reading his article, inspired me to write.. again. Thank you for the inspiration.
Let the journey begins.
If one needs a reminder, here it is. The past, present, and future are connected. Even the smallest things we do today will shape our future.
Confusius says, “The man that moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”
Here you go, some of my favorite inspirational quotes:
1. “Real generosity toward the future lies in giving it all to the present.” ~Albert Camus
2. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.” ~Napoleon Hill
3. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have today. Let us begin.” ~Mother Teresa
4. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
5. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ~Theodore Roosevelt